Brakes Care Is Important
Your brakes are a combination of cylinders, fluids, calipers, pads & rotors that all work together to stop your vehicle. It's a good idea to have your brake system inspected at least once a year. Overtime these parts will wear down and it may be time to replace parts.
You'll want to bring your vehicle into Kearns if you're experiencing any of these issues:
- Scraping, grinding and/or crunchy sounds (Have checked immediately!! Even if you're not near us, get it checked!)
- Loud squeaking sound when braking
- There is less than 1/4" of brake pad remaining
- Shaking/Vibrating when braking
- Brake pedal feels soft when pressing down
- Long or unusual braking distances when attempting to slow or come to a stop.