Belt Wears Out/Cracks Over Time
The serpentine belt wears and cracks over time.
New Belt Restores Proper Conditions!
If you're experiencing issues with your serpentine belt, at Kearns Express service center we'll diagnos the issue and correct it, getting you back on the road.
You'll want to bring your vehicle into Kearns if you're experiencing any of these issues:
- Loud noises coming from under the hood, especially when accelerating
- Power steering or other engine components stop working
- Serpentine belt is showing signs of fatigue (worn down, cracks, splits)
- Serpentine belt failed completely
- Engine overheats
- Check engine light comes on
- Engine stalls out